Green Business / Marketing Coaching for Entrepreneurs
A woman starting and growing a green or socially focused business often follows the beat of a different drummer. As a matter of fact, she is the drummer. What motivates her and keeps the wheels turning in her business and daily life has as much to do with the health and happiness of her family, her community and the planet at large as it has to do with making money.
But sometimes women with great ideas and huge passion need business guidance and coaching in order to start or grow a solid, sustainable, successful business or practice.
Carolyn Parrs has worked in business development and marketing from Madison Avenue to Main Street America for over 25 years and combined this with her 15 + years in the green movement and holistic field. She has helped launch many green and socially focused businesses, institutions and services from organics to green websites to cleaning products, home decor, personal care, renewable energy, educational institutions, children products and accessories, pet products, eco services and more. See her green marketing communications company website, Mind Over Markets to learn more.
Here are some of the areas Carolyn can help you with:
- Develop targeted marketing strategies to grow your green or socially focused business
- Learn and successfully implement social media strategies to promote your business consistently
- Create customized business solutions specific to your needs and goals
- Identify the best traditional and digital marketing/business strategies and tactics
- Assist in the development of products and/or services to enhance your business and bottom-line
Through a 60 minute phone session twice a month, you will explore what you want to achieve in your business and:
- Set specific goals and a course of action to achieve them
- Give you business-building feedback and strategies
- Look at behavioral patterns and systems that may help or hinder growth
- Hold you accountable to the actions that you commit to take between sessions
- Set assignments to do between coaching/consultation sessions
Your Coaching/Consultation sessions include:
- 60 minute phone sessions twice a month with Carolyn Parrs
- Unlimited email support in between sessions including reviewing of documents, materials, etc.
- On-demand mini calls (10-15 minutes) between sessions, as needed
If this sounds like something you would like to explore, Women Of Green Coaching offers a complimentary session to see if coaching with Carolyn is right for you. Please call 505-989-4004 or email her here for your free 30 minute session: carolyn (at) mindovermarkets (dot) com.
Women of Green Green Business Coaching Groups
1. Starting a Successful Green Business Coaching Group. The green market is growing in leaps and bounds. But with it, thousands of new products and services enter the marketplace every year. It’s no longer enough to just be green. You have to be great. In this Women Of Green Green Coaching Group for start-up businesses, you will get the solid footing you need in order to start and grow a successful and sustainable business. This group meets every other week by phone for 90 minutes. In between sessions, there will be targeted homework to continue the efforts established on our calls. This program is limited to 8 women so that each business owner gets the attention and expertise she needs. Your participation in this group will include a one-on-one session with Carolyn in a specific area of your choice.
- Vision and Purpose: Clarifying the purpose underlying your business
- Creating Business Strategies
- Green Marketing and Social Media Essentials and Branding
- Goals and Plans: Your road map for the next 6 months.
2. Growing a Successful Green Business Coaching Group. If you have been a green business owner for over 3 years, your personal and business needs are different. Our Women Of Green Group Coaching for the advanced business owner is designed to speak to the issues confronting growing your green business in this economic climate – while creating and maintaining a balanced and joyful life. In the company of other business women like you, we will design and co-create the intention and goals of the group to meet the specific needs of the women business owners involved.
Some areas of focus:
- Keeping your vision strong amidst economic and personal challenges
- New ways of balancing work, life and family
- Creating a strong network and support system
- Overcoming financial obstacles: Making money while making a difference
Due to the nature of this group, it is limited to 8 women owning and running a green business. Women Of Green Group Coaching meets every other week by phone for 90 minutes. Your participation in this group will include a one-on-one session with Carolyn in a specific area of your choice.
For more information on Women Of Green Green Business Coaching Groups, please call 505-989-4004 or email Carolyn here: carolyn (at) mindovermarkets (dot) com.
“Carolyn Parrs is the most knowledgeable, experienced and personable Coach and ally that I can imagine. From the moment I met her to my most recent session, I continue to be so ‘greatful’ to have her support and expertise on a crucial part of my journey. It has made a tremendous difference.”
– Colleen Kelley, Artist, Author, Teacher, Counselor
“Carolyn truly brings her heart into her coaching relationship with her clients. She not only understands what it is that I am trying to accomplish but she also cares and is invested in my success – whether it involves my career, relationships, personal life, or personal growth. Carolyn gives me the space and time to explore all aspects of what I’m working to accomplish – the reasons why I want to do it, my emotions and drive behind it, the activities I need to do, and the impact the activities may have. She acts as my sounding board, my advisor and my best friend and cheerleader. As a result, after each coaching session I am invigorated and ready to face any challenges as I work toward my goals. I’ve been working with Carolyn for the past 6 years and, when I look back over that time and see the changes that I have been able to make in my life, I know that it would not have been possible – or as much fun! – without Carolyn’s coaching and support.”
– Jennifer Monihan-Searles, Consultant
“I spent some time visualizing my future with the elements you gave me and I was clearly able to picture my very bright future. Thank you for all of your wisdom, encouragement and love! It is my great pleasure to work with you and share this journey. I am very fortunate to have you in my life. You have topped my gratitude list!”
– Laurie Raphael, Designer
“Working with Carolyn is like suddenly finding a secret, hidden, beautiful, pathway to the core of myself. Not simply as a wife, mother, or daughter, but as the passionate and purposeful woman I was born to be. Thank you for taking those first steps with me. I am forever changed. I am forever grateful.”
– NM, Teacher
Green America Business Network
New Mexico Green Chamber of Commerce
International Coaches Federation, member/New Mexico
New Mexico Green Chamber of Commerce